|HALINA MOUNTAIN RESORT|
I. Time Context:
II. View Point:
Mr. Victor E. Herrera, chairman of the board of Blue Heights Realty and Development corporation.
III. Statement of the Problem:
How will Blue Heights Realty and Development corporation be able to have enough budget to establish the Halina Mountain Resort?
1. Short-range Objectives: To establish a resort that will give customer satisfaction by means of good services and complete facilities and amenities.
2. Long-range Objectives: To be able to establish a first-class and well-known mountain resort.
V. Areas of Consideration:
- Halina Mountain Resort is a company owned business.
- The first Resort in the area that has a restaurant.
- The resort is the first resort to be reached in Laguna.
- No safety measures mentioned.
- Halina Mountain Resort don't have enough budget.
- The key personnel of the resort are from Herrera family.
- Popularity is gained through customers, who share their experience to others through videos, pictures and others; it acts as an advertisement for the Resort.
- Natural Disaster like typhoon, earthquakes and others.
- Other Competitors in the area that was patronized by people, or may have a low price.
- The Resort is near a cr ...
|Please login to view the full paper